Yes, Tupperware. Why would we be selling Tupperware? Well….Tupperware is a company we love….They have been around for as long as I can remember, and frankly, their’ products are durable and when you factor in the lifetime guarantee on all their products, you just can’t go wrong. You can keep your children and pet’s food fresher, and I have found it just looks much nicer than having bags of food around….
The deciding factor for me was the fact that you just never see Tupperware around to purchase it, and everyone loves Tupperware, but you can’t buy it in stores so you end up buying the “other stuff” and well, we know how those lids are, don’t we? Nothing compares to Tupperware, (storage containers, bowls, freezer bowls, microwave bowls, utensils, etc!) so I am providing a place where you can simply click to order and have it shipped directly to your home.
Have you seen the MicroPro Grill? Tupperware has come a LONG way, and with this MicroPro Grill you can make gourmet meals all in the microwave! Check out this recipe for the Mediterranean Salmon dish!
Get all the brainy benefits of omega 3s with this Mediterranean Salmon recipe. As they say, “fish is brain food,” and cooking in the MicroPro™ Grill is just plain smart.
- 1 tsp. plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup chopped eggplant
- ¼ cup golden raisins (optional)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 4 (4 oz./115 g) salmon fillets, skin-on
- In a large bowl, toss together 1 tsp. of the olive oil, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and raisins until well coated.
- Transfer vegetables into the base of the MicroPro™ Grill. Microwave on high power 5 minutes with the lid in the grill position.
- Remove from microwave; transfer vegetables back to the same bowl. Fold in rosemary and salt; set aside.
- Brush salmon on all sides with remaining olive oil. Place 2 salmon fillets in MicroPro™ Grill, skin side up, with lid in the grill position. Microwave on high power 4 minutes. Remove salmon, sprinkle with coarse kosher salt to taste. Repeat with remaining salmon fillets. Serve warm with vegetables.